Friday, December 17, 2010

Another cold day










So today was freezing. But the kids and I had a blast playing in the snow, re-teaching them how to make snow angels, and then coming inside for the awaiting cup of hot cocoa. I even gave them extra marshmellows to add in themselves. It was delish.




This weekend is going to be super busy. I have 3 newborn session in the books. Oye. And on top of it, we are leaving for CT on Tuesday...and the kids and I will never be coming back. Well not never, but not for a loooong while.

Jake will come back to VA by himself to meet the movers and then onward to MA.

I am definitely sad about it. I mean, we have a lot of memories in this house. Really great ones with the kids. I love this house. I love having 3 bathrooms. I love this town and the friends I have made. Many of those girls make me laugh unlike any others. I have learned many things from them - How you never know when you can pull a crafty talent out of thin air and create an amazing business from it, how you can make one of the best appetizers ever with cheese, sausage and a crock pot, how it is a very special thing to save leftovers and throw them in the street to watch them get run over by passing cars, what the hell monkey butt is, reds and whites, that you really need to set an alarm when hanging out or before you know it - it is 3am!, how pumpkin spread and brie is sooo awesome on bread, WE's, and so so so much more.


Just when we got settled - wham, time to leave. *sighs*


I know we'll be back in a few years, so until then, there's always FB my friends!! Yay. Ugh. I will miss you my friends.








No comments: